Monday, September 24, 2012

Short stories

Signs of the times...

I do not drink. They operated
on my brain. No home. No job.
Please help.
 
 
Offshore fisherman out
of work. 4 kids.
Whatever you can spare.
God bless.
 
 
Just smile if you can't
spare any change.
Have a nice day.
 
 
WE'RE FUCKED!!!
Homeless. Hungry. Desperate.
Please help.
 
 
I want my bailout!!
I'm no Rothchild [sic]
I don't need millions.
Spare change.
THANK YOU
 
 
Iraq veteran
Need $$$ for food for
me and my dog.
Bless you.
 
 
Really bored
and in need of
a cold beer.
Thanks!!
 
 


11 comments:

  1. World Top Expensive Cars, Top Most Speed Cars, Top Super Cars and Strange Vehicles.
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice blog but supposedly I'm looking for the post of taxi vieux fort. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make Earning on your Every panels you purchase, Many types of Earning Systems
    <a href= http://bannersbroker.com/MrSanghani17 A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top Most Expensive Cars, Top Most popular and Speed Cars with stylish and Beautiful Pictures.
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. World Wide Online jobs from home, part time online jobs, data entry jobs and copy pasting jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Promote your Website, Get Facebook Likes, Website Visitors and youtube Views on your Video
    Just Contact For More Marketing plans : jobzcornerz@gmail.com
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

    WiFi Hacking
    WiFi Hacker
    Password Hacker
    WiFi Hack Password

    ReplyDelete